Dan Andrews Knoxville Focus

Cyber Warfare Ticker Symbol

Friday, November 28, 2014

#Jestersblackphone Friday!

So, here is what I am willing to donate to Silent Circle forever! If I win #jestersblackphone.
1) The Silent Circle baseball cap. The original preproduction autographed brochure! The personal letter possibly the first written letter ever recorded  (not via email) to have a saying "Circle up." Oh and as "Journalist Zero," I have one more gift I would love to send to Silent Circle for the Museum or the office...On June 25th, 2014 the Supreme Court came back with a monumental ruling. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13pdf/13-132_8l9c.pdf During that day, I placed an email to Silent Circle...later on that day I would receive a phone call that would change my life! Phil Zimmermann, the founder of Silent Circle, made a call to me directly! It was an amazing phone call. Which I would later document throughout my blogs....

So, as some of you may know, I am really huge on saving history. I know that from being a volunteer at a lighthouse many years  ago. The lesson I still carry with me to this day is when history is lost, it is lost forever! So, that brings me to this. If I win #jestersblackphone, I will gladly donate it forever to Silent Circle. History should be kept in museums, not in people's basements. That being said; I will also donate everything you see below.  Including the notes, I took while on the phone with Mr. Zimmermann.  If I do not win, hey that is cool. I will still be willing to donate my " Silent Circle Artifacts" to the circle. However, if you can cut me a discount on my current subscription that would rock! Well, as we have said from the beginning Circle up!





No comments:

Post a Comment